SEAC Q1 Dive Torch
With the same size and structure of its twin, the Q3, Q1 features a single LED. Q1 is a reliable torch designed for everyday use. Its design is one which can stand rough handling and it offers consistent functionality. The Q1 uses 2 C-LR14 Alkaline batteries and is depth tested to 100 m.
SEAC Q1 Dive Torch Features
- Type of batteries: 2 C-LR14 alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters)
- Diameter/length: 1.75 in /6 in (45 mm/150 mm)
- Weight: 5.25 oz (147 g) with batteries
- Switch: Mechanical on-off switch
- Seal: double O-Ring radial seal
- Glass: Clear Polycarbonate
- Lumens: 150 LM
What do dive professionals say?
Service with a smile. This scuba light has become my favorite. Nice grip and the switch is unreal and truly top quality. No moving parts. Great product. My night diving excursions have never been better.