Seac R1 Dive Torch
The R1 is the smallest torch in the R Series. However, they say that good things come in small packages. The R1 is built with an anodized aluminium body and is great as both a primary or secondary option.
SEAC R1 Dive Torch Features
- Type of batteries: 3
- AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 180 minutes
- Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters)
- Diameter/length: 1.75 in/6.1 in (45 mm/155 mm)
- Weight: 5 oz (138 g) with batteries
- Switch: Mechanical on-off switch
- Seal: Double O-ring for radial seal
- Glass: Clear Polycarbonate
- Lumens: 150 LM
What do dive professionals say?
The R1 has been my perfect backup torch. It is easy to use, durable and stores perfectly in my BCD pocket. The R1 is sturdy, elegant and affordable. I would highly recommend the Seac R1.