SEAC R10 Dive Torch
The R10 is the most powerful of the SEAC range. With its 900 Lumens, it guarantees optimal visibility even under the most extreme conditions. It has a durable metal body built to withstand rough diving and an electromagnetic ignition system and 3 LEDs to eliminate mechanical wear. The light also attaches to your wrist with a convenient strap.
SEAC R10 Dive Torch Features
- Type of batteries: 8 • AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 70 hours, of which 2 at maximum power
- Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters)
- 3 function modes: Maximum power, reduced power and blinking
- Diameter/length: 2.4 in/8.67 in (61 mm/220 mm)
- Weight: 1.75 lbs (790 g)
- Switch: Electromagnetic system
- Seal: Double O-ring for radial seal + L-Ring
- Glass: Tempered optical
- Lumens: 900 LM
What do dive professionals say?
This scuba light has become my favorite. It has a nice grip and the switch is unreal and truly top quality. Very little moving parts. Great product. My night diving excursions have never been better.