SEAC R2 Dive Torch
The R2 is a compact torch that still packs a punch. It is easy to handle, store and is durable for rugged dive use. It conveniently uses 4 AAA alkaline batteries and is depth tested to 100m. The R2 boasts a sleek metal body and is a versatile torch that any diver can use.
SEAC R2 Dive Torch Features
- Type of batteries: 4 • AAA rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 22 hours, of which 2.5 at maximum power
- Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters)
- Diameter/length: 1.65 in/5.6 in (42 mm/143 mm)
- Weight: 9 oz (256 g)
- Switch: Electromagnetic system
- Seal: Double O-ring for radial seal + L-Ring
- Glass: Tempered optical
- Lumens: 282 LM
What do dive professionals say?
The R2 is compact and easy for me to store on my BCD harness. It is also very easy to handle. I like how sleek and well made the torch is. It feels and works great!