SEAC R6 Dive Torch
The R6 is a versatile dive torch with 620 lumens. It is furnished with a sleek metal body to ensure durability under rugged conditions. The R6 is also depth tested to 100m, uses a convenient 4 AA alkaline batteries and has a battery life of 32 hours.
SEAC R6 Dive Torch Features
- Type of batteries: 4 • AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 32 hours, of which 2 at maximum power
- Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters)
- 3 function modes: Maximum power, reduced power and blinking
- Diameter/length: 1.75 in/6.5 in (45 mm/165 mm)
- Weight: 1 lbs (447 g)
- Switch: Electromagnetic system
- Seal: Double O-ring for radial seal + L-Ring
- Glass: Tempered optical
- Lumens: 620 LM
What do dive professionals say?
The R6 is powerful and sturdy. I like how the metal body makes it extremely durable. The R6 is perfect for primary use and it works great even in the day. I would recommend this torch to any diver.