SEAC Motus Fins
The new Motus Diving Fins from SEAC come with an interchangeable blade made with a special techno polymer. This new design re-emphasises the fin's flexibility and re-activity. The blade and foot are distinguished with a 22 degree angle, optimising performance by harnessing more thrust power with less effort.
SEAC Motus Fins Features
- Model: fin with interchangeable blade and closed shoe in two materials
- Shoe material: in double dual-density material Hard thermoplastic rubber for the sole and ribbing, soft for the shoe so as to optimise the comfort/performance ratio
- blade material: special technopolymer with a formulation focused on the flexibility and reactivity of the blade.
- 22-degree angle between blade and foot optimizes thrust power with less effort
- Different sizes fit men and women over a wide range